Eligible for Nepalese too !
Designed to prepare young leaders to serve as a bridge between China and the rest of the world, Schwarzman Scholars is the first scholarship created to respond to the geopolitical landscape of the 21st Century. Whether in politics, business or science, the success of future leaders around the world will depend upon an understanding of China’s role in global trends.
Students pursue a Masters in Global Affairs, with concentrations in one of the following disciplines: public policy, economics and business, and international studies. The concentration gives students an opportunity to focus on aspects of global affairs they may not have previously studied.
- All travel expenses will be covered.
- The full tuition fee will be covered throughout the program duration.
- Study tours allowance will be provided
- A stipend will be provided to the scholar.
- A personal laptop will be provided.
- An allowance for course books will be covered in the scholarship.
- Comprehensive medical insurance will be provided.
for details visit official website