Are you planning to do your bachelor’s or master’s abroad? Are you from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and are you ready for a chance of a lifetime? Apply for the Holland scholarship today! The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands. This scholarship is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
- The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
- There are 2,100+ programmes in English.
- Get high-quality education and value for your money.
- Be part of an international community.
- Develop valuable skills and be more successful.
- Live in one of the safest and happiest countries in the world.
- Have the rest of Europe at your doorstep.
- Applicants’ nationality should be non-EEA.
- Applicants who are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- Applicants should meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. Applicants can find these on the website of the institution.
- Applicants must not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
Eligible Regions: Open for all except the European Economic Area.
credit : youthop.com